Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Well things have been pretty good for us. Gabriel is doing a lot better since the surgery, he had a hard time recovering from it. I think he is going to be like his mama and not do change easily or surgery. He already had his first face rash, we just do not know what caused it. I am so grateful to have Colleen, she is always there when I have questions. Sarah says she should start charging me.

As of Monday he weighed in at 8lbs 15oz. It is so hard to tell how long he is because everyone tells me a different length, I am averaging them and saying 19 inches. My little boy has gotten so big and has changed so much. He doesn't stick out his tongue very often, he is holding his head up more, and he is starting to laugh. The worst of it all is that he is watching football. I am telling him that it is bad for him and watching the food network, E!, and HGTV, so he will like that instead. Although considering who his father is, I think I will loose that battle.


We have been working with occupational therapy and Teresa says he is progressing pretty good. His eyes are healing nicely and the disease is regressing, and the pulmonologist is happy with his lungs. All in all he is doing great, just small for his age, but I am his mother.

No comments: