Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sea World

Gabriel went to Sea World for the first time on Sunday. My bother Thomas, his wife Nancy, and Tommy and Ryan came to stay the night here and convinced us to go. I am so happy that we did. Gabriel had a great time watching Shamu and all the things in the show. He was not so excited about being the water. I was a little disappointed that they didn't have fireworks. Surprisingly it was not as hot as I thought it would be. I was able to take him om the carousel and he had a good time. I was nervous. I want to go again so he can ride more of the rides. Gabriel needs to learn some social etiquette. He kept grabbing the ladies in front of us, and at one point tried to get one of them to hold him. My crazy baby.

It was really nice to see him play with his cousins. We don't get to hang out much, but the boys really get along. All of Gabriel's cousins are really good to him. They play well with each other and share the toys. the older ones are really careful with him. When they get bigger it may not be so easy. Today he spent time with his cousin Isabella. He was so good with her. He needs to learn to be gentle with babies. He will just go up to her and watch her. he is very fascinated with the baby. he was not happy about sharing his Mommy with another baby. I think we might have some issues if we have another baby.

The last couple days Miriam, Mellie, and Isabella have been here visiting. It has been nice to see Gabriel playing with his cousin. I really want them to be close like I am with mine. He has been very intrested in her. He watches her, he stops what he is doing to check on her when she cries, and has also taken her pacifier. All this time this little boy would not use a pacifier and now he wants one. Oh vey!

He has been crawling for several days now. His Physical Therapist has removed his no standing ban. He only allowed to stand when he does it himself. He is into everything now. All I wanted was for him to progress and now I want him to go back to where he just lay there. That boy is too fast for me. He has his appointment with the developmental pediatrician tomorrow so we will see how he is doing. Next week he will be reevaluated to see what services he still needs.
I look like I am 12 again in this pic.

He tried to get in the water.

Riding the carousel

Playing with his toy from Sea World. He loves the lights.


Waiting to get in the water with Daddy


He was not having the water.



He was much happier just hanging with Daddy

He was enjoying the Shamu show



He tears up and gets into everything







Checking out baby Isabella

No comments: