Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Reunion

Well we had the Angel Family reunion last Saturday. It was really nice to be able to introduce Gabriel to his family. I felt like I should had played the circle of life from the Lion King and held him in the air. As soon as I walked up people came up to see the little monkey. It was nice to have a park full of babysitters. I did feel like I was missing an appendage, since he is always with me. He was such a good baby and didn't have problems with anyone. I am so proud of him. He is definitely our child, he loves to socialize.

He finally did the military crawl. It was only once and there hasn't been a repeat performance yet. He is pivoting at 360 degrees, and shifting his weight really good. We started Physical therapy once a week to go along with the occupational therapy he is doing three times a week. They are determined to get him to crawl. He is dying to walk. He could go from the front room all the way to the back tv room while holding your hands. He would not walk on our tile at all. He has been banned from standing right now. We have to keep him off his feet and on his knees. It seems a little cruel to me. So we are working really hard at it.

We are in full party planning mode. I have decided to move the party to Kiddie Park instead of at the house. This has cut our guest list down quite a bit, it was to much for me to get together after loosing the baby. I have finally pulled it together. I am almost done with everything.

No comments: