Sunday, September 19, 2010

Almost There

Well I just spoke to Gabriel's doctor and we are looking at a two to three week time frame to get out of here. It actually makes me sad to think that we won't be here, I have really grown to love the staff. We will miss them when we are gone, but we will be back for visits. He has had his central line, oxygen, and feeding tube removed. He only has to work on weight gain, temperature control, eating all of his food, breathing correctly, and keeping his heart rate under control. It seems like a lot but considering what all he has accomplished it should not take too long.


I know Manuel is excited because football season has started and needs someone to watch the game with. He has already started looking for a buccaneers jersey and an A&M one. I am in so much trouble. I am gonna have to teach Gabriel to like my shows just to even things out. He will learn to love Project Runway and his first words will be "make it work".





We will let everyone know when he is home and when visits can start.We will also give a list of the rules and restrictions for visitors. We would love to introduce him to everyone, but we don't want him to end up in the hospital again. In April RSV season will
end and then people can come over and we can leave the house.



No comments: